What You Can Expect
During Your First Visit
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation where we will perform a few simple tests, radiographs, and CBCT Scan to make proper diagnosis and to confirm recommended treatment. We will thoroughly explain your diagnosis and treatment options, if needed. Treatment can generally be done on the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan may require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
We Look Forward To Being of Service to You!
1. Once your appointment is made, your username and password is emailed to you, which allows you to login and complete your registration.
2. Please have all online registration forms filled out in advance (ie Health History, Pain History, Office forms, etc) in the comfort of your home. This will save you time at the office. Please contact us at 858-250-0108 if you have any questions.
3. If you do not have computer access, we will be happy to assist you at the office. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to complete these forms.
4. If you have dental insurance, please provide this information to our staff before your first visit. This will save time and allow us to process any claims. You may also call your insurance company to find out about your dental coverage for the initial consultation and root canal treatments.
5. If you plan on using Care Credit, please alert us and bring your card or 16 digit account #.
6. Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your appointment:
- Your referral slip
- A list of medications you are presently taking if you did not complete the Health History online prior to coming in.
- If you have dental insurance, please bring your insurance card and information.
7. Radiographs (X-Rays)
We will need to take radiographs as part of the consultation protocol. It is important that we take radiographs of the tooth or teeth in question for our records. This allows us to provide you with a thorough evaluation and consultation of your chief dental concerns.
A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under the age of 18 at the consultation visit.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.) or require medication prior to dental procedure (i.e antibiotics, sedatives)
Proudly Serving Poway, Rancho Bernardo, Rancho Penasquitos, Scripps Ranch, Mira Mesa, Ramona, and the Greater San Diego Area